Monday, November 22, 2010

Peppermint Parade Christmas Ornaments - New Pattern in Etsy Shop

This is a fun set to stitch, and I had a whole lot of fun designing them.  I've spent the past few weeks with crochet hook in hand, and buried in surrounded by red and white yarn.  Besides making snowmen, one of my other favorites are things with peppermints or peppermint colors.  There's just something about that red & white combination that I love, especially this time of year. :) Pattern is available in my etsy shop .





3 comments:

El Espacio de Maikita said...

Hola! Que bonitos ornamentos para el arbolito! Me parecen geniales y divertidos. Felicidades y saluditos. Maika

Unique2wh0 said...

Awwwwhhh..cute!

Thimbleanna said...

Those are all adorable Doni! A whole tree filled with those ornaments would be cute as can be!